Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home

City Clerk

Show All Answers

1. Can I request public records from the City of Yerington?
2. How can I get a matter placed on the City Council agenda?

City of Yerington • 102 S. Main St. Yerington, NV 89447 • 775-463-3511
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices