Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
HomeEmail pagePrint page
Report a Problem
For Water / Wastewater or Sewer Service
To report a problem with your water / Wastewater/ Sewer service, please call (775) 463-3511.

For After Hours Emergencies
To report a broken water line or plugged sewer problem or other Public works related problems, please call the Public Works After Hours Service Center  at (775) 463-7733.

City of Yerington • 102 S. Main St. Yerington, NV 89447 • 775-463-3511
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices