Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Apply for Water and Sewer Service
Contact the Public Works Department at (775) 463-2729 or City Hall at (775) 463-3511 to establish new utility service. The consumer will need to submit an application with two forms of identification and pay adequate deposits based on their personal credit history.

City of Yerington • 102 S. Main St. Yerington, NV 89447 • 775-463-3511
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices