How Do I?

Apply for Water / Sewer Service

Contact City Hall at (775) 463-3511 to establish new utility service. The consumer will need to submit an application with proper identification and will be required to pay an initial deposit.

Application for new Water / Sewer Service can be found here:

Obtain a Business License

A Business License Applications must be submitted to City Hall before conducting any business in the City Limits.
For more information on the business license process, please contact the City Hall at (775) 463-3511.

You can also print a Business License Application here:

View the City of Yerington Fee Schedule

You can view the current Fee Schedule for the City of Yerington below:

View the City Code

You can view the Yerington City Code here:

View the Lyon County Hazard Mitigation Plan

View the USDA Non-Discrimination Statement